Friday 27 June 2014

Baby Boy Haul!

So, I thought I would do a haul post on some of the things we've bought for our little boy. I haven't really gone too crazy and have just tried to get things I think will be useful and that I really like. Although I did have a little designer splurge...the only things I bought in the sale!
M&S
My mum picked up this cardigan and trousers from M&S. They have some really nice good quality things and I want to get the trousers in the beige colour as well.
M&S

M&S
Some multi pack items from M&S. Really good value. I think we got a mixture of up to 1 month and 0-3 months. I love the long sleeved vests and figure they'll be great in Summer when he is born so he can stay warm but keep his little legs free!
John Lewis
I love this chambray denim onesie from John Lewis. It's so soft and lightweight and you can roll the legs and arms down which is great with the different weather we get here sometimes. Also got these socks in the sale. I love the colours and the seaside theme. Dad bought the sleepsuit when he went shopping on his own which I thought was super cute :)
George @ Asda
Sun hats and leggings from George @ Asda. Cheap and cheerful, I mainly love the camper van on the bum of the grey leggings which says "surf'" :P
Kenzo
And last but definitely not least...my Kenzo goodies!!! My mum treated us to the blue romper ages ago but I waited till the sale to get the shirt and the jumper from Liberty's. I know it's ridiculous but I absolutely love them and I know he's gonna look ridiculously cute in them. The jumper is for 6 months so hopefully he'll get lots of wear out of it going into winter.

So that's pretty much it. I still need to grab a few basic vests and some tshirts but otherwise I'm done. I have no idea how big or small he's going to be so I didn't want to get too much to start off with.

I haven't bought any shoes...seems like a non essential, although I do like the converse booties so I may order them once he's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment