Thursday 6 March 2014

Week 18 Pregnancy Update

18 Weeks + 4 days :)

How far along?
18 weeks, 2 days :)

Total weight gain?
Not sure at the moment. Will probably find out in 2 weeks when I see the Midwife after our scan. I'm trying to chill out about the whole weight gain thing...

Maternity clothes?
None! I went shopping for some with my mum the other day, we went into Seraphine and I have to say there was nothing I really liked and it was all far too pricey for something I'm never gonna wear after 5 months. A Tshirt for £45??? errr....no. In the end I got some printed tops from H&M £12 each and some basic vests £4/5, Leggings from American Apparel because they're my fav. Everything just in bigger sizes, at least my choices don't feel so restricted anymore and I'm actually looking forward to doing more shopping for my bump when the weather gets nicer.

Stretch marks?
Nope

Sleep?
Sleep is still good although my dreams have gotten progressively weirder and I even had a nightmare the other night which wasn't too pleasant :(

Best moment this week?
Just enjoying feeling more like myself at the moment. I had a lovely day out with my mum and even picked up a few baby things (unisex as we still don't know the gender). Also spending time with my hubby has been lovely and trying to do up the house a bit more before August. I'm very excited to have ordered our new sofa, no more being cramped on our dingy old two seater.

Worst moment this week?
Nothing its all been lovely!

Miss anything?
I was missing my runny eggs...but then I discovered that as long as they have the British Lion stamp on them then they are perfectly safe to eat runny, Win!

Movement?
Loads of movement on Sunday. It still feels like gentle flutters but it's definitely baby. I feel it most in the evenings or when I'm sitting down after eating.

Food cravings?
I've definitely got my craving for chocolate back! Other than that I could just eat anything. This week I felt like whatever I ate I just constantly felt hungry...annoying.

Anything making you feel sick or queezy?
No

Gender?
2 weeks!

Symptoms?
Weird dreams and constant hunger. Stuffy nose hasn't been as bad though recently. Oh and I constantly seem to have a few spots on my chin. They're not noticeable really but still there all the same.

Belly button in or out?
In. Actually looking forward to it popping out although my husband thinks it will look gross. Ha!

Happy or moody?
Super happy!!!!! Long may it continue!!!

Looking forward to?
Buying more things for peanut when we know the sex. It probably shouldn't matter but it does to me :)

1 comment:

  1. Your bump is so cute! And so good to know about the Lion eggs, I actaully can't wait to have egg and soliers now I know I can :) xx

    ReplyDelete