Monday 17 March 2014

Week 20 Pregnancy Update + Gender Reveal


20 weeks 1 day

How far along?
20 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain?
Still don't know. I'm guessing about 1 stone but I really should weigh myself. I thought the midwife might do it today when I went for my appointment but she didn't. I might force myself to find out when I go to the gym tomorrow morning.

Maternity clothes?
No more at the moment. Doing fine with what I have. On the look out for some comfy shoes though.

Stretch marks?
Only on my boobs :( not on my belly :).....yet!

Sleep?
I've been quite stressed out with work recently so haven't ben sleeping all that well. I seem to spend the entire night dreaming about work...not fun really.

Best moment this week?
Going for a walk in the sunshine on Sunday with my hubby in Epping Forest. Why can't the weather be this nice all the time!

Worst moment this week?
Being stressed at work and bursting into tears because of it. I then fell over in the street on my way home and burst into tears so spent the whole journey home on the tube wiping my eyes and feeling like a right idiot. It's like when I start I just can't stop. Anyone else have this problem? 

Miss anything?
Kind of miss being able to have a few drinks with my friends when we go out in the evening. Especially after a stressful day sometimes you just want to kick back with a couple of glasses of wine.

Movement?
Starting to feel it a lot more regularly now. When I'm feeling down a little kick from my baby always cheers me up.

Food cravings?
Loving a good Hamburger at the moment! Tommi's Burger on Marylebone Highstreet is great and my hubby had an amazing looking one at the The Diner in Spitalfields Market the other night.

Anything making you feel sick or queezy?
No

Gender?
We had our scan today and are super happy to announce that we are having a little BOY! Everyone seemed to think it would be a girl but I had a feeling... :)

Symptoms?
None really, I've been feeling more or less like myself. However I have started to notice that when I sit down my coccyx (tail bone) feels slightly painful. This only bothers me when I sit down but is absolutely fine when standing up. 

Belly button in or out?
Half in half out!

Happy or moody?
Generally really happy. Although my recent stresses at work have caused me to have a couple of emotional outbursts

Looking forward to?
Meeting my baby boy! and to more sunshine. Clocks go forward soon...always love the lighter evenings!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding out your having a boy! A kick from your baby can brighten up any mood :-) xx

    ReplyDelete