Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday Funday - Lunch at the Clapton Hart

Since I found out I was pregnant I have taken little pleasure in spending time at pubs and bars with people drinking. Downing endless pints of juice or water somehow isn't as fun. So my most favourite thing to do now when I venture out the house to be sociable is to go and have a lovely meal somewhere.

Today me and the hubby decided to go for a nice Sunday roast at the Clapton Hart pub in Hackney, only a short bus ride away from us.

This place is huge and although there were tables when we arrived at 1 PM it filled up super fast. There were lots of yummy mummies with their cute little babies and it made me so excited for our peanut to arrive, who incidently seemed to be moving around a lot today! I think he/she must have approved of the delicious lunch we had.

I had a "virgin" mary, roast beef, and rhubarb crumble and custard for dessert. Yum! I'm definitely looking forward to going back there in the summer when peanut is born as they also have a huge beer garden to relax in.


How do you enjoy spending your Sunday's? and can you recommend any interesting none alcoholic drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment